Terms and Conditions
Last updated on: …..
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement, for the usage of Trade Pillars’s website and Application collectively (the “Site”), between you whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Trade Pillars (“we,” “us” or “our”). (hereafter referred to as the “Agreement”)
You affirm that you are either above 21 years old, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over 18 years old, and if you are under 18 years old then please do not use the Site.
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE.
- Every time you use or access the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site or adding your information or content to the Site, you confirm that you have read and understood all the Terms, and you agree to be bound with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you are prohibited from using the Site, and you shall immediately discontinue using it.
1. Use of the Site:
We grant you a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Site, under the described Terms. Commercial usage or usage on behalf of any third party is prohibited. Also, you are not allowed to download or modify any content in the Site, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance and in writing. Any breach of these Terms shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notifying you. Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. You should choose to register or subscribe for any services or related features.
You agree to provide accurate and true information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. You are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. Also, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. And we reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. And we reserve all rights to terminate your accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in our sole discretion.
During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
2. User Representations:
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that: (1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;(3) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms; (4) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site; (5) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means; (6) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; (7) your use of the Site will not violate any law or regulation. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site.
3. Site Management
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(1) Monitor the Site for violations of these Terms;
(2) Take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
(3) In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions(specified hereafter) or submissions(specified hereafter, or any portion thereof;
(4) In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) Otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
4. Guidelines for Reviews:
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the criteria which are not limited to the following:
(1) You should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
(2) Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
(3) Your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
(4) Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
(5) You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
(6) You should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
(7) You may not post any false or misleading statements;
(8) You may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, assignable, and sub licensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
We may allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights.
6. User Submissions& Contributions:
You may post any content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaigns, and commercial solicitation. Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you, and those Submissions are non-confidential and we shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that
you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than you or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions. And Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions").
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant to the following which are not limited to:
1.the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
2. You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions.
3. You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
14. Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of the Site in violation of these Terms may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Site.
7. Mobile Application License:
a) Use License
If you access the Site via a mobile application, then we grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the application on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the application on such devices strictly in accordance with the Terms hereunder.
You shall not do the following which are not limited to:
(1) Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, and attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application;
(2) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application;
(3) violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
(4) Remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
(5) Use the application for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
(6) Make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
(7) Use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
(8) Use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
(9) Use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
8. Prohibited Activities:
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. And you agree not to do the following which are not limited to:
1.Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2.Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3.Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
4.Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5.Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
6.Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
7.Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
8.Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9.Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
11. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
15. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
16. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
18. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
20. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
21. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
22. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
23. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
24. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
By using the Site, you agree on our usage for any reason and transferring your data to Trade Pillars, its affiliates, agents, or any party, and you expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in Egypt. And if we receive actual knowledge that anyone under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we may delete that information from the Site.
You hereby agree to collect your data such as your name and any information related to you. Also, grant us unlimited license to use them and to disclose your data to any party.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
10. Intellectual Property Rights& Confidential Information:
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
We may use or disclose to a third party any of your information including without limitation to your information which submit in the Site. And unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the Egypt.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission, provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks..
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify our Designated Copyright Agent using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”).
A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that you may be liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification.
All Notifications should meet the requirements the following information which are not limited to:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by the Notification, a representative list of such works on the Site;
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from the Site as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification to us using the contact information provided below (a “Counter Notification”).
To be an effective Counter Notification, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following which aren’t limited to:
(1) Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
(2) a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we are located;
(3) A statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party's agent;
(4) Your name, address, and telephone number;
(5) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
(6) Your physical or electronic signature.
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your removed or disabled material, unless we first receive notice from the party filing the Notification informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question. Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney's fees. Filing a false Counter Notification constitutes perjury.
11. Force majeure:
Force majeure is any unforeseeable occurrence or cause beyond our reasonable control such as fire, explosion, power blackout, earthquake, flood, severe storms, strike, embargo, labor disputes, acts of civil or military authority, war, terrorism including cyber terrorism), acts of God, acts or omissions of Internet traffic carriers, actions or omissions of regulatory or governmental bodies (including the passage of laws or regulations or other acts of government that impact the delivery of Services. We shall not be liable to you for any failure in performance or to fulfill our obligations and duties
12. Limitation of Liability& Indemnification:
-You hereby waive any of your rights and in no event we, or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or penetrative damages, including but not limited to lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. And without prejudice to what mentioned herein, our liability (if any) to you will be limited to….(amount of money)
-You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) your Contributions; (2) use of the Site;(3) breach of these Terms; (4) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms; (5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (6) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
-You shall not breach any of these terms, or cause any damage to us or our affiliate, agents, employees, or ant party we deal with, otherwise you shall pay…..
You acknowledge and agree that your usage of the site and our services shall be at your sole risk. To the full extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied in connection with the Site and your use thereof, including but not limited to the implied warranties, and non infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content or the content of any websites linked to the Site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any (Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials; (2) Personal injury of property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Site; (3) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure services and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein; (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Site; (5) Any bugs viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may be transmitted to
or through the Site y any third party, and/or (6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site. We don’t warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Site.
Any hyperlinked website or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third party providers of products or services.
You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms and Conditions
14. Term& Termination:
These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. Without limiting any other provision of these Terms, We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Site (including blocking certain IP addresses, to any person for any reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these terms or the Egyptian applicable law or regulation. We may terminate your use or participation in the Site or delete your account and any content, or information that you posted at any time, without warning in our sole discretion.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of our operation of the Site, your
sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site. Also, we may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account.
All provisions of this Agreement by their nature, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty, disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
A. Entire Agreement:
These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
The titles of clauses herein are for descriptive purposes only and shall not control or alter the meaning of the Agreement as set forth in the text hereof, and do not in any way limit or amplify the provisions of the Agreement.
These Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time and for any reason.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Site, including descriptions, availability, and other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time and for any reason, without prior notice.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms or remove the contents of the Site at any time and for any reason. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. And it is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised. By your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms are posted.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for example for any modification, or discontinuance of the Site. And you agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
Any failure or delay by Us to exercise or enforce any right or claim or provision of these Terms shall not be discharged in whole or in part, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right preclude any other or further exercise thereof.
If any provision of the Agreement shall be held to be illegal, void or unenforceable, in Whole or in part, under Egyptian law, such term or provision or part shall, to that extent be deemed not to form part of the Agreement but the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Agreement shall not be affected.
H. Independent contractors:
There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms or use of the Site. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. And you hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notice, polices, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Site.
16. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution:
16.1 Egyptian laws and regulations shall govern any dispute related in any way to your visit or usage to the Site. Also, the Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with such laws and regulations.
16.2 Any person, who choose to access the Site from any location whether in Egypt or abroad, do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with Egyptian laws and regulations.
16.3 Our decision is the final binding decision regarding any dispute arising out of the interpretation of the Agreement, and any other dispute arising between you and us shall be settled amicably, and if you and us fail to settle it amicably, it will be settled through Cairo court.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use or the Terms of the Site, please contact us at:
Name: Trade Pillars
Head office: 5 Omerat El Obour- Saleh Salem- Misr El Gdida, Cairo, Egypt
Phone Number: …
Fax Number: …..